Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Skype 5.3 Doesn't Work With Onboard Sound

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)



have setup Windows XP operating system in my computer. I have recently installed Skype 5.3 on my computer. I have found that my Skype doesnt work with onboard sound. Skype is detecting the sound device but it doesnt respond to my sound device. I dont know at this stage what I shall do so please suggest me some solutions, which I could try on my system so that I can use sound with Skype. Please post back soon.



I think this is the Skype configuration problem. To resolve this you have to make adjustments to normal Skype.

First go to Skype's home window then just go to the Tools option and then navigate to sound device.

After that you just go to the USB audio device then. Here, never use the sound device as the default device.

You may have to do only PC speaker check box. This is the good copy of warning so that when the main computer is switched off or not working correctly.

I hope this will help you solve your problem.



I think you should perform the subsequent steps. Start the sound and audio device by going through control panel from your start menu. Then In the audio tab the evasion playback device for the key sound card (AC97/Audio-chip/add-on-adapter), etc. The system audio device must be available there. If you dont find there then install audio device by installing appropriate driver on your system and then after the Skype will work with sound device.



There may be compatibility issues with the version you are using. It would be better if you go for sole other version. Just try to have some downgraded version of Skype and then test that it works with the system. This version might detect the audio device on your system. Also try changing the compatibility settings for the program, either manually or using the troubleshooter program compatibility. I guess the compatibility would be the main reason.



I am having a question about your Skype version. I doubt that you are using the illegal or incompatible Skype software in your system. We do not urge using the Skype software which is not legal registered in the system. Also check if any of the files of Skype may not have been damaged. Try uninstalling and reinstalling your PC and check if they have the same problem again in the system. hope this works.



You can also look for the settings for Windows XP.

You have to go to the sound recorder from program accessories and then entertainment.

Having finished this, then you just have to try Skype analysis call is, just command something.

I'm sure this will help you solve your problem, so better try for these settings.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)